As a personal trainer, I help busy women get leaner & stronger without sacrificing their social life
Get Started Today!
Here you’ll find all my best nutrition tips, favorite workouts and best practices for living your strongest, healthiest, happiest life.
Personal Training & Nutrition Coaching.
Looking for a personal trainer and nutrition coach who understands that juggling work, family and fitness is not easy? Are you sick of dieting? Tired of feeling uncomfortable in your own skin?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. As a certified personal trainer and nutrition coach specializing in women’s weight loss and the female metabolism I understand what it really takes to feel like your best self throughout different stages of your life. (HINT: What you did in your 20’s is not going to work in your 40’s)
That’s why I create workouts and nutrition plans based not only on your goals but also your lifestyle. I promise to keep it simple & sustainable so that you never have to worry about falling off track again.
customized workouts to fit your specific goals and needs.
short, effective workouts limited to 6 participants.
Online Fitness Programs
workout anytime, anywhere with me in your back pocket.
Benefits of working with a certified trainer & nutrition coach?
1. Highly customized: All training and nutrition programs are customized to meet you where you’re at and get you the results you’re looking for without adding extra stress to your life. Whether your goal is tone up, lose weight or just feel better I can help you get there through thoughtful programming and working around the demands of your personal life.
2. Accountability: Consistency is key and having scheduled training sessions and/or weekly check-ins will give you the accountability you need to stay on track. No more relying on pure motivation or willpower. I’ll help you set realistic goals and be there every step of the way and make sure you keep showing up.
3. Experience & Expertise: Proper technique as well as safe and effective movements are important factors in creating a consistent exercise habit. Reduce the risk of injury and get the most of out of each exercise with an experienced coach who knows when to challenge you and how to work around limitations. I’ve been doing this for over 14 years, and over that time I’ve worked with hundreds of women of all fitness levels and varying goals.
4. Challenging & Fun: Do you find yourself doing the same old workouts at home or at the gym? Or maybe skipping the hard stuff and only sticking to doing the things that feel easier? Not anymore! My goal is to always create well balanced but challenging workouts that not only push you out of your comfort zone but that you’ll also look forward to.
5. Convenience & Flexibility: In-person and/or virtual training provides for more convenience and flexibility in scheduling, allowing us to work around times that work best for your schedule so that you never have to worry about finding the perfect class schedule.
6. RESULTS! It’s all about getting results. So together we’ll continue to track your progress and tweak your program as needed in order to make sure you always feel your best!
Personal Training & Nutrition Coaching is an investment in your current and future self that you’ll only wish you made sooner!
Nina was recommend to me by someone at the gym, and I’m thankful they did! I originally set out to work on balance issues but Nina quickly determined that we should work more on weight training to help build muscle where I didn’t have much, or any. I easily get frustrated during workouts but Nina keeps me on track, and helps me get through the tough stuff. I’m always surprised when our sessions come to an end since the time goes by so quickly. I have definitely become stronger and feel better about myself through the training Nina and I do together. I highly recommend her!
Nina encourages me to keep going when I’m ready to stop. She’s real about life and time. She’s communicative. And, she’s knowledgeable. Nina pushes me to push myself. She guides me in exercise, nutrition, and basic good health habits. Her workout programs are varied and fun–and she always has a plan (and a backup!). I cannot say enough good things about Nina and my time with her. I’ve gotten back to the gym and back to feeling good about myself.
I am a 52-year-old woman who likes to work out at least a few times a week, but find I need structure and accountability to do so. I approached her to do personal training with me about a year ago. I meet with her one time a week for one hour. In the past year, I have lost weight and gained strength, stamina and muscle tone. Nina is on time and always prepared. I highly recommend Nina as a personal trainer. She gets 5 out of 5 stars!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Nina’s friendship, sunny personality and encouragement make it fun to train each morning. I recommend her to anyone who wants to improve their fitness level.
Who is behind FITwithNina?
I’m Nina. Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Coach and Mom of two boys. I’ve been in the fitness industry for over 14 years now and have been training clients in-person and online for over 11 years. Here’s some things you should know about me…I’m not an athlete, I’m not naturally fit, nor do I have good genes on my side.
I tell you that because I know what it’s like to work hard on my fitness goals. I know what it’s like to be 40lbs overweight (I gained 60lbs with both of my pregnancies!). I also know what it’s like to struggle with the balance of work, family and fitness.
My main mission is to help other busy women feel their absolute best without adding extra chaos to their lives or sacrificing their social life.
with much love,